General COVID-19 Information
Other COVID-19 Resources
Food Pantries & Food Banks
- Suncoast Steam School’ Meal Distribution – ALL meals are FREE for ALL qualified students! If you would like to order, email Ms.Rawah at: email@example.com
- San Diego Food Bank – Search for food help by zip code
- San Diego Food Pantries – Search food pantries
- WhyHunger database – Search for food pantries by zip code
- CalJOBS – Search engine for jobs in California
- COVID-19 Benefits – Learn about the California Employment Development Department’s variety of support services to people who have lost their jobs, had their hours reduced, or had their businesses affected due to the impacts of COVID-19 in California.
- SD County America’s Job Centers – Search engine for jobs in SD County
- SD County Economic Development Corporation – Resources for small businesses and nonprofits recovering from the impacts of COVID-19
- SD Workforce Partnership – Centers providing free workforce and job search services
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance – Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) is one of the federal CARES Act provisions that helps unemployed Californians who are not usually eligible for regular Unemployment Insurance (UI) benefits. This includes business owners, self-employed workers, independent contractors, and those with a limited work history who are out of business or have significantly reduced their services as a direct result of the pandemic.
Resources for Undocumented, Uninsured and Immigrant Families
Addressing Children’s Questions Regarding COVID-19